Based on previous projects together, The Huggard Consulting Group has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with GleneaglesCRC, the premier CRO in the Asian-Australasian region.
The MOU covers mutual support. Gleneagles’s clients require access to resources in Europe for product registration and related activities and CRO qualification and management. The Huggard Consulting Group’s clients have need for a proven, full-service CRO in Asia/Australasia.
The Huggard Consulting Group has extensive experience in Clinical Trial Management Support in Europe and Asia, working with or in the place of the client’s clinical trial management team to take over some or all of the roles of the sponsor. In the past we have:
- Developed clinical outsourcing specifications. Established strategies and selected, recruited, retained and managed CROs in their activities including but not limited to site contracts, investigator payments and monitoring
- Selected, recruited and managed the data management and analysis sub-contractors
- Identified, recruited, supported and motivated KOLs and investigators
- Assisted in the development of Informed Consent forms and ethics committee submissions
- Assisted in the development and review of protocols
- Optimised the scientific quality in innovative clinical study design, execution, reporting and publication
- Led trial-related advisory boards and investigator meetings
- Monitored/maintained/increased patient enrolment and retention
- Assisted in development and application of program specific standards
- Contributed to the development of clinical sections of regulatory documents
- Managed communications within the trial stakeholders, retaining and working with law firms on the contractual and data protection aspects as well as publications strategies